SmartFees Direct Debit
What are the benefits?
- Improve your cashflow
- Reduce bad debts
- Save time and avoid mistakes by eliminating manual payment entry
- Give parents an easy method of paying fees
- Send free emails and SMS to your direct debit parents
How does it work?
- Parents elect to have fee payments direct debited from either a bank account or a credit card.
- Direct debit transactions are triggered from within SmartFees CCMS by you and can then be sent to a secure payment processing gateway for authorisation and processing.
- Payments are then automatically deposited into your bank account.
- We recommend ChildCare EasyPay as your choice for processing of direct debit payments.
- For existing SmartFees clients, detailed instructions for setting up Direct Debit are available from the SmartFees online Help.
Click here to view the SmartFees Direct Debit webinar.
Click here for more information about SmartFees direct debit using ChildCare EasyPay.
For more information about ChildCare EasyPay, visit www.childcareeasypay.com.au.
Click here for more information about the ChildCare EasyPay /SmartFees partnership.